petek, 30. oktober 2015

Silver lady

A lot of bloggers have done halloween makeup looks in last few weeks, so I also made halloween makeup look and here it is. I named it Silver lady, because most of colours here are in silver, with a bit of pink, violet I added a hint of femininity.







I used:

Lips:
Essence XXXL Shine 13 Rock on + 15 True love
Essence lipliner Honey berry 15
Uma Cosmetics- super kajal

Face:
City Color - Cheek butter, 
Catrice - Prime and Fine
Body glamour gel - Ombia Cosmetics

Eyes:
Makeup Revolution eyeliner
Essence lipliner 15 honey berry
Kajal pencil 04 white
BH cosmetics 88 color palette
Uma Cosmetics - super kajal pencil, black Essence - mascara Get big lashes

How you like this look? 
How would you name it? 
If you liked this look please share this post and coment. I will be really happy of all your coments.

Thank you for reading,
Laura